GRC Forums

Gulf Roleplaying Community - connecting tabletop gamers throughout the Arabian Gulf
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:32 am

All times are UTC + 4 hours

Post subject: Where to find airbrushes
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:43 pm 

NB: You can find a decent airbrush kit at Dragon Mart. It's reasonably priced ( about 300 AED) and functional. I ordered an Iwata Neo to replace the basic airbrush and find it works just fine. I'm no great artist so getting the best isn't an issue for me. When I get back home in a few days I can try to find the store receipt so I can direct you to the right one, if you wish.

KM: l they have compressors a Dragon Mart? That's the big mall at the south end of Dubai?

MW: It's on the Hatta Dubai road KM and its HUGE!!

NB: I've found a post I made on the Warcamel forum a year ago. Here's the post: I bought my airbrush complete with compressor from Taizhou Yian Trade FZCO. The shop number is EBD-05. If memory serves me right then that's in EB section. The shop is on the The shop is on the right hand side if you have made your way in from the Dragon Fountain end. It's not a big shop and you should see lots of airtools and large compressors down the middle section

MK: Dragon Mart in the machinery section, various types of compressors and brushes. Also you can find just about anything to do with art at Emirates Trading Est. near Al Nasr Club. http://www.emirates-trading.com/etegroup.htm